Order No.: SW2003.1
Shipping time 9 Workingday
Product information "METEO-32X"
Ammonit data loggers offer a wide range of possibilities and are the core of every wind measuring station. They are robust, reliable, very low in energy consumption and have a non-volatile memory of 4 MB with a capacity for 2,000,000 recorded values. Our self-contained measuring systems run even in extreme weather conditions and in remote areas, being reliably powered by a 10, 20 or 50 W solar panel.
The Ammonit data logger is safely stored into a CE certified steel cabinet to protect it against weather and condensation damage, theft and vandalism. Several components are in the system included, such as a GSM/GPRS communication module, a barometric pressure sensor, a battery and solar power supply components. (Panel not included)
The data transfer between your computer and the logger can be carried out via GSM/GPRS or direct interface.
The barometric pressure sensor is included in the Meteo systems.
Application: wind site assessment, wind farm monitoring and climate research.
- 18 channels
- Detailed statistics & measurement data set
- Minimal power consumption: (10W, 20W, 50W)
- Self-contained system for remote locations
- Automated alarm messages by SMS (system failure)
- Compatibility with established sensors
- Serial port for PC/laptop, phone, GSM/GPRS
- Data output: RS-232, RS-485, 38400bps
- Memory: 4MB, storage space for 1 year measurement
- Reliable, flexible and user-friendly
- Detailed channel info in our ProductInfo1
For this article, you will receive a separate offer for the shipping costs. For this reason in the shopping cart are no shipping costs listes.The order is only binding for you and the EOL if you have agreed to our shipping offer.
Further information about "METEO-32X"
Available downloads:Download Data sheet