Meteo-40 (S, M or L)by: Ammonit
Order No.: SW2003.8
Shipping time 9 Workingday
Product information "Meteo-40 (S, M or L)"
Meteo-40 is available in three configurations S, M, and L - for every application the best suitable data logger. Meteo-40 is designed for high performance and accuracy working at a minimum of power. You can reliably supply a complete measurement system with only a 50 W solar module - even in remote sites under extreme weather conditions.
Application: wind site assessment, wind farm monitoring and climate research.
- Digital signature and encryption, e.g., measurement data and logbook files
- Up to 2 GB memory, recording 1 sec. original measurement data
- additional storage of aggregate data (min. 3 years)
- Many channels:
Meteo-40S, 11 channels
Meteo-40M, 22 channels
Meteo-40L, 35 channels
- High resolution (~ 16bit, ~ 8Hz), symmetric, differential analog channels with various input ranges to choose from (± 0.1V, ± 1V, ± 10V)
- High sensitivity analog input, e.g. temperature sensor Pt 100
- Digital channel for smart sensors, e.g. Thies TMR wind vane
- Data communication and exchange via HTTPS, FTP, SCP connection and email
- 1 USB port for PC connection; 2 USB ports for modem and adapter:
GSM, GPRS, CDMA, WiFi; 1 Ethernet port for LAN, router.
- Data output: Ethernet, RS-485
- Compatibility with SCADA systems
- Integrated Linux system for maximum flexibility and adaptability
- User-friendly web interface for configuration and controlling (no additional software needed)
- Low energy consumption (50 W solar panel)
- Reliable, flexible and user-friendly